Sunday, 5 April 2009

My Life, As Told By Bruce



I couldn't limit Chev's meme to just one artist, so here's the flipside, as told by my other favourite artist...


Pick an artist, and using ONLY SONG TITLES from only that artist, cleverly (preferably) answer these questions. This is harder than it seems! (Well, that kinda depends who you pick.)


1. Are you a male or female:

Cautious Man

2. Describe yourself:

Working On A Dream

3. How do you feel about yourself:

Part Man, Part Monkey

4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend:

Don't Look Back

5. Describe your current boy/girl situation:

She's The One

6. Describe your current location:

My Hometown

7. Describe where you want to be:

Where The Bands Are


8. Your best friend(s) is:


Mary Lou

(Though strictly speaking, that's two people.)

9. Your favourite colour is:

Pink Cadillac

10. You know that:

A Good Man Is Hard To Find

12. If your life was a television show what would it be called:


Radio Nowhere

or

57 Channels (And Nothin' On)

13. What is life to you:

Reason To Believe

14. What is the best advice you have to give:

It's Hard To Be A Saint In The City



Tempted as I am to continue, letting Jarvis, Billy, Elvis and others answer these questions for me... I think that's enough for now. Your turn!


4 comments:

Steve said...

Tempted as I am to let Joy Division talk for me... I shall resist (though was very tempted to try it with Black Lace).

Lucy Fishwife said...

Excellent meme. Am considering possible Joe Jackson and/or Pretenders outing.

Penelope said...

I totally stole this and haven't posted it yet. Bet you can't guess who I chose? ;o)

Rol said...

Steve - it strikes me that your life is all about pushing pineapples and shaking trees.

Lucy - Elvis Costello did the job.

Penelope - no prizes for guessing your favourite colour...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails