Stolen from Sunday Stealing...
1) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Buy my comic.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Today, I feel like saying Stan Lee.
3) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Los Angeles circa 1940, when Raymond Chandler and Philip Marlowe walked those streets.
4) What do you think about most?
5) You have the opportunity to spend a romantic night with the music celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
If you'd asked me this when I was 16, I'd have replied Carol Decker. Today though...?
Amanda Palmer. Not because I fancy her, just to piss Neil Gaiman off.
6) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
What doesn't kill you just makes you stronger. Most of the horrible experiences in my past have proved inspirational fodder for stories...
7) What's your strangest talent?
Being able to sleep with headphones on.
8) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
Where did you bury the body?
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Of course. Morrissey just doesn't realise it.
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
The last time I heard this...
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
Gumpophobia: The Fear of Tom Hanks.
12) What's your religion?
True believer (see question 2).
13) What is your current desktop picture?
14) When you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) What's the last song you listened to?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Not at all simple. The obvious answer would be The Smiths... but a more contemporary answer would be The Indelicates.
17) What was the last lie you told?
"No, I don't want to go home."
18) Do you believe in karma?
I'm scared to say no, just in case...
19) What is a saying you say a lot?
"Hey, man, this is a private residence!"
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
i) Being rubbish at everything.
ii) Fooling people into believing I'm not.
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
Kate Winslet's restraining order has barred me from answering this question.
22) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
Tragically, it was 'beat'. I must be a closet Nick Berry fan. I claim Buddy Holly.
23) How do you vent your anger?
With a silent scream.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
Comics, though it's rapidly dwindling. Music. Books.
25) What is your favorite word?
Coffee. Hmm, coffee...